Occasionally, the inventory tied to a ticket may be lost. When this happens, you can mark a ticket lost from the Ticket Manager module in the Office section.
1. Head to the Ticket Manager module in the Office section.
2. On the Ticket Manager, search for the ticket or customer name you wish to work with. In this case, we have searched for Ticket 518. Remember, Tickets are just numbers. Invoices have dashes, for example, 518-1. In the Ticket Manager, you may only search for Tickets, like 518. Once you have entered a ticket number or customer name, press Enter on your keyboard or click/touch the magnifying glass to the right of the search box.
3. With the ticket selected, simply click on the Ticket Lost button.
4. A modal will for you to enter a note with the reason why the ticket is being marked lost. When ready, press the Set Lost button.
5. On the bottom-left of the screen, you will receive a green confirmation message that the status of the ticket has been changed. Also, the ticket will show “LOST” next to the ticket number. Beneath the ticket, you can also see the notes we had entered previously. Now the ticket has been marked as Lost. It will no longer be available for Pick/Pay or for internal processes like Racking. Essentially, this ticket has been removed from the active workflow of the business.