Setting up prices
- Please complete the Price list excel template provided by our Team.
- We suggest having no more than 27 categories and no more than 9 items per category, if possible. This will help your team be more efficient when detailing invoices.
Importing customer list
- Use the customer list excel template provided by our Team to fill all your Customer Info details.
- Try to add the most current and accurate data into the template.
- Avoid having records of customer you have not seen in the last 3 years. You’ll thank us later!
Setting up printers
- Please confirm your models are supported by Enlite POS.
- If you’re buying new hardware, there is a list of suggestions our Team can send you before you make your decision.
- Make sure the printers’ drivers are installed and everything is correctly connected to your computer(s).
- Download AnyDesk so we can work remotely on your computer. (This will be helpful in the future, for Training, fixing issues, checking processes with you, etc.). Click here to download
- Schedule a Printers Setup Session with one of our Customer Support agents.
- During the call, we will make sure that everything prints correctly and that all your requirements regarding printouts are covered.
- If there are changes to be made, a time frame will be discussed according to what needs to be modified.
Integrating payment solution
- Check the list of payment processors we support: Click here
- Please confirm who you will use for payment processing.
- We will then ask you to get a couple of details from your payment processor so we can complete the integration.
- Schedule a Payment Integration call with one of our Customer Support agents.
- We’ll test with you and you’ll be READY FOR TRAINING
- Decide who will receive training and the best day and time for our call.
- We will have up to 3 1-hour sessions that we like to divide into:
- Front office
- Back office
- Specific questions and doubts regarding the System
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your Training session will be scheduled once the first 4 steps above have been completed.