The Store Customer Portal allows customers to register with their store and manage information in their profile, such as notification preferences, stored credit cards, address information, etc. Also, by registering in the portal, you may view order information and even receive updates regarding the status of your orders. Please follow the following steps to register.
- Upon reaching the portal via the link provided by your store, you will be prompted to enter your email address. The Register and Login buttons will not become enabled until a valid email address is entered. Once you have entered your email, click the Register button.
- On the following screen, enter your personal information, then press the Next button.
- Next you will receive a verification code to the email used for registration in Step 1.
- The email will have the format shown in pic4.1. Simply enter the validation code in the text field shown on pic 4.2.
- Next you may define certain profile settings. Please not that depending on how your cleaner operates, some of these options may not be available.
- A. Notifications: These are your preferences for how you would like to be notified whether via email or SMS
- B. Preferences: You may choose the default starch level that is applied to your clothing and your packing preference. These choices are optional.
- C. Delivery Service: Using the Routes drop-down you may select the route you are assigned to. Please note, that you may not have this option depending on how your cleaner is setup. You may also add special instructions regarding your pickups/deliveries for example, a lockbox code or the location where you would like your items placed. The special instructions are optional.
- The final step is to add your payment information. Just fill out the fields with the credit card of your choice. Again, this step may not be required by your cleaner.
- Once registration is complete, you will be sent to the Home screen of the store portal. Now that you have successfully registered you may access the portal from your mobile phone, which is the ideal experience. However, you can make full use of the store portal from your computer or tablet.