What is a Dark Box?
Dark Box is micro-computer sold by Dark Box and used for:
- Cloud Printing
- LARA (LED Assisted Rapid Assembly)
How Much Does a Dark Box Cost?
Pricing: $150 with Free Shipping*
* Free shipping is only applicable to locations in the Continental United States. Locations outside of the United States will have an additional shipping charge. Talk to a sales representative for shipping cost.
Table of Contents:
Cloud Printing with Dark Box
- Print from anywhere - Cloud printing will allow you to print from any location. Simply login to your store, select the station you want to print to and done!
- Link Multiple Devices - Link once device or 50. You can link tablets and desktop computers to the same printer.
- Save Money - Cut down the cost of buying additional printers.
Dark Box and LARA
Please note that if you interested to incorporating LARA into your assembly process, you will need a Dark Box configured for the LARA system.
When you purchase the LARA system, a pre-configured Dark Box is included.
Learn more about LARA Here: https://help.darkpos.com/support/solutions/articles/31000151462-lara-kit
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 Quad Core Processor @1.GHz|
Micro USB 2.0
3.55 Analog Audio
4 x USB 2.0
40 GPIO pins
BCM43143 WiFi Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
|What's in the Box||Dark Box, Power Cable|
Note: Our support team will work with you to make sure the Dark Box is set up properly.
If you have any questions, please contact support at +1 (404) 996-0336.