Here are the steps on how we can use customer loyalty points as payment. Since we cannot use the points directly to pay for customer's bill, we have to convert the points first to a store credit.
STEPS TO CONVERT LOYALTY POINTS TO STORE CREDIT
1. Go to the Customer Walk In tab and search for the customer.
2. Click on Customer Info on the right side of the screen.
3. Then click on Membership History. This page will show the earned points of the customer.
4. Click on Convert Points on the top right side.
5. The Membership Points screen will now pop up, all you need to do is to hit Apply. The pop up page will show how many points is available to be converted into store credit.
After we have converted the loyalty points to a store credit, we can now use it for payment on the Pick and Pay screen.