1. Upload the image on a public website. We can upload it to our image library if you need help.
Here's an image that we want to send via email as an example:
2. Copy the URL of the image
Here's an example of a URL
3. From the customer's folder or through the Notifications at the front office, click Email
4. In the body of your message, enter the code <img src="here"> .
This code needs to be used exactly as it is.
5. Insert the image's public URL between the quotation marks: <img src="here">
You can enter some texts before or after the image.
7. Click Send. The message that the customer will receive will look like this:
Important: this only works for EMAIL and not SMS
8. You can test it from Customer info, sending an individual message to your own email address..