Occasionally, tickets get created under the incorrect customer. Rather than voiding the ticket and creating a new one. It is possible to simply assign the ticket to a different customer so that tags don’t need to be reprinted.
- Search for the ticket on which you wish to change the customer.
- Press the Change Customer button.
- Search for the Customer you wish to assign the ticket to, and select him or her from the list.
- Once the customer you are assigning the ticket to has been selected, just push the Change Customer button.
- You will receive a green “Updated” message and the system will reflect the new customer on the ticket.