Quickly and securely integrate your payment processor with Enlite.
- Streamline your payment processing right inside Enlite.
- Authorize credit cards and debit cards.
- Increase security with PCI-compliant processing solutions
- Store customer payment information securely
- Accept payments from the Enlite Customer Mobile App
Traditional Payment Services
- Priority Payments
Online Payment Services
Payment Terminals Supported
- Dejavoo Z9, Z10, Z11 (Registered with SPIN PROXY)
- PAX S300 (Semi-integrated)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my own payment processor? Depends. We like for people to use the payment processor they are comfortable with. Enlite connects with most payment processors through a gateway, like Authorize.net. Let us talk to your provider and we will determine if the connection is possible.
- I don’t see my payment processor on this, what can I do? Let us know who you are using and we can see if integration is possible. In most cases, our approved Payment Processors will meet or beat your current processing rate.
- Are there any fees to integrate Enlite with a payment processor? Enlite does not charge any additional fees for integrating with your payment processor. Any processing fees are charged by the payment processor or gateway.
- I’m not happy with my payment processor, can you recommend a better option? Absolutely. Based on your requirements, we can point you to a great solution.
- Will my customer’s payment information be safe? Yes. Enlite does not store any credit card information on our system. All credit card details are stored with the payment processor.
- How long does it take to integrate with a payment processor? Once we have the information we need from the payment processor, we can have you set up in 1 to 2 business days.
Please let our team know before you sign any contract or purchase hardware from the payment processor you intend to integrate with Enlite so that we can confirm the correct equipment is being acquired.