Quickly and securely integrate your payment processor with Enlite.
- Streamline your payment processing right inside Enlite.
- Authorize credit cards and debit cards.
- Increase security with PCI-compliant processing solutions
- Store customer payment information securely
- Accept payments from the Enlite Customer Mobile App
Traditional Payment Services
- Priority Payments
Online Payment Services
Payment Terminals Supported
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my own payment processor? Depends. We like for people to use the payment processor they are comfortable with. Enlite connects with most payment processors through a gateway, like Authorize.net. Let us talk to your provider and we will determine if the connection is possible.
- I don’t see my payment processor on this, what can I do? Let us know who you are using and we can see if integration is possible. In most cases, our approved Payment Processors will meet or beat your current processing rate.
- Are there any fees to integrate Enlite with a payment processor? Enlite does not charge any additional fees for integrating with your payment processor. Any processing fees are charged by the payment processor or gateway.
- I’m not happy with my payment processor, can you recommend a better option? Absolutely. Based on your requirements, we can point you to a great solution.
- Will my customer’s payment information be safe? Yes. Enlite does not store any credit card information on our system. All credit card details are stored with the payment processor.
- How long does it take to integrate with a payment processor? Once we have the information we need from the payment processor, we can have you set up in 1 to 2 business days.